Terms of Service
Last updated: 3rd April 2023.
Please read these terms of service carefully before using Our Service.
A. Overarching Terms of Service (providing fundamental service conditions and terms)
You must be 18 or over to use and review this website. If you are not 18 or over, please leave this site now.
For each booking, as soon as you submit the Booking Fee payment of $40USD, your submission and payment is non refundable, unless the service provider will not or cannot undertake the service for you.
When you pay the Book Now payment fee you agree to certain conditions including:
- You will pay the service provider the amount as listed in their profile listing (in body of listing/details) on arrival to your home. On arrival this must be paid to ensure funds are present. You understand the administration booking fee is separate, over and above the service cost listed in the service providers listing.
- This is not an instant booking service. The service provider may have pre existing commitments, and does not guarantee that they can provide service based on your first desired date or time of service. The service time is to be respectfully and mutually agreed between both parties, and you understand that this is not a instant booking service, and that on paying your booking fee you allow the service to be provided usually within a few days, yet sometimes in a week's time, and at worst, within 1 month.
- You agree to not encroach upon, or invade the personal space of the service provider, and to act professionally with the freelance service provider at all times and with due respect.
- You understand the the service provider is a freelancer, and provides the service independently, and not in any connection to the websites foryouservices.com, foryouservices.co.uk or talenthub.foryouservices.com.
- You are to respect the service providers privacy and not take images or video of the provider under any circumstances. Should you do this you will be prosecuted.
- Only 1 client is permitted to be present at the booking location for any service offered. No other people are to be present or attend or be permitted in any location where a service is taking place. No one under the age of 18 can be present in the property where service is to take place.
- You are aware the service provider will only enter any address as agreed during the booking process and communications between yourself and the provider, and that you will be held liable for all costs incurred should an incorrect address be provided or misrepresentation take place.
- You accept that the once your begin the booking process that no refunds are provided unless the service provider cannot provide the service in a reasonable time according to our Terms and Conditions. You also accept that should you begin the booking process (working with our team to find a mutually agreeable time), that you have utilised and absorbed the booking fee, and that no refunds will be provided unless the service provider is unwilling or cannot provide the service.
- You accept that we will progress recoveries processes should you breach our terms and submit a charge back.
- You accept that you will be professional, respectful, reasonable and work with our team to find a mutually agreeable time for the service to take place, once you initiate the booking process.
- You accept the talenthub.foryouservices.com and foryouservices.com (for US) / foryouservices.co.uk (for UK) Terms and Conditions (and Terms of Service) and Privacy Policies.
- You indemnify and hold harmless the owners and representatives of foryouservices.com, foryouservices.co.uk and talenthub.foryouservices.com domain from any and all claims resulting from use of the websites (domains) or services as displayed on the websites, or any action in connection with use of the websites.
- You accept the service providers act wholly independently.
For your awareness, can you be naked too?
Can you be naked too?: Yes you can also be naked when the cleaner is working. So long as you abide by the below points you are permitted to act in anyway you would normally within your own flat or home.
Payment / After Hours Fees / Liability and Responsibility
FOR YOU Services takes no responsibility or liability for the services provided by our freelance team.
IMPORTANT AND YOU MUST AGREE TO BEFORE BOOKING OR USING ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH talenthub.foryouservices.com:
Naked cleaning is a fun and entertaining spin on traditional domestic cleaning services. It needs to be undertaken in a respectful and supportive environment.
Before booking a service provider, your must accept the following terms and conditions:
1. You have read and understand the Rules / FAQs that we provide our services under, which is detailed for you here www.nakedcleanersforyou.co.uk and nakedcleanersforyou.com sites.
2. That you will be respectful to the cleaner (you maybe cheeky / playful yet do not be dis-respectful). We recognise you may get "excited", yet please keep your distance and do not encroach on the cleaners space.
3. That you will neither harass nor subject the cleaner to any degrading verbal instructions.
4. That you will not encroach on or invade the cleaners’ personal space
5. That you understand that the cleaner will report into the central hub (or confidant) to update them of progress during their visit at defined times (start, middle, completion).
6. That if there is any violation of the above rules, that you will be blacklisted from any future bookings on the Naked Cleaners “FOR YOU" website, and we may contact the police if appropriate.
7. Payment needs to be made on ARRIVAL to the cleaner (CASH ONLY) at the cleaning location. This is important as it ensures the funds are available to them and they will be paid as agreed.
8. That you will not exchange contact details with our service provider, as this can create a privacy issue for both provider and client.
9. Changes to your booking can only be made 24 hours before your arranged booking time and the service provider may need to reject or move to a new date.
10. Bookings starting at 8pm or after plus incur a £30 / $40USD surcharge*.
11. Bookings starting at 9pm plus incur a £50 / $65USD surcharge*.
*These surcharges are to cover for transport and associated costs incurred for late night bookings, private transportation / taxi's etc.
12. You understand that if your booking can not be serviced for your first ideal requested time, it will be filled at a later time when your requested service provider is available and the schedule works in with you and the provider.
13. Our booking fee is $40USD (circa £30GBP), and is separate to the amount you must pay the service provider on arrival to your home. You must pay the amount to the service provider on arrival, as displayed in the service providers profile, over and above the booking (administrative) fee of $40. Although we charge in USD, our service is offered in the UK by paying $40USD per booking.
14. FOR YOU Services takes no responsibility or liability for the services provided by our freelance team.
15. You must provide your name in PayPal, when paying your booking fee.
16. You and our service providers agree to never exchange details with our clients. If they do, we will request consideration for damage to our business model.
17. When you complete the booking you must immediately provide a message as to your next 3 available times when you can have the service provider attend. Each of these must be on separate days.
18. That you will pay for parking costs, if these are incurred by our cleaner.
19. We respectfully ask you to also cover their travel by tube / train if this is required (a nominal standard amount at your discretion).
At all times the cleaner is to be respected. If you will not support this approach, we will be unable to dispatch our cleaner for this task. This is a generic message where while we believe 99% of our customers act in a good spirit, we must still send these pointers / statements to ensure a positive and professional environment for our cleaner.
Refunds policy: We are a professional business and strive for 5 star ratings, from bookings team to service providers. When you book with "FOR YOU" Services you are booking an experience. Although we can fill most same day and last minute bookings, we recommend forward booking of at least 20-48 hours. Our team often have their own jobs, have busy personal lives and commitments so last minute bookings don't give them time to adjust availability. We commit to providing you the team member you want, and will only back fill with an alternative on your approval. Your booking fee is held until the booking is complete, and you provide us a maximum (although rarely required), of 30 days to complete your booking with your requested team member, and you will provide us with sufficient opportunities to complete this. If you wish to cancel before then we will refund 50% of your booking fee. Should we not fill the booking in the 30 days, we will refund in full. When you pay your booking fee you are paying for an administrative / scheduling process with the service provider. Once you submit your Booking Fee the $40USD has been absorbed. No refunds take place if you do not work with our provider to work in with you at a reasonable time, in a fair manner.
CLIENT AND CLEANER AGREE TO LEGAL POLICIES FOR YOUR STATE, TERRITORY OR LOCALITY & OUR TERMS OF AGREEMENT IN UTILISING THIS WEBSITE (site).
- The laws and legalities regarding naked cleaning / nude maid and topless housekeeping service provision throughout the USA, and the states, counties, territories, districts and localities within the United States of America are complex. Naked Cleaners "FOR YOU" (and parent, "FOR YOU SERVICES"), and this TalentHub (nakedcleanersforyou.com, foryouservices.com and talenthub.foryouservices.com) accepts no responsibility in regard the complex legal terms and laws and impact of those terms or laws on our cleaners cleaning in a clients home, for any state, territory or locality. We state that the services offered on this site are not sexual in any way, rather it is "natural and free cleaning", and a service providing a fun and entertaining twist on traditional domestic services, which can also be construed as "entertainment", and is not interactive. The freelance service providers who list their services on this site, pledge to not provide any additional services other than those as advertised.
- It is the Cleaners and Clients responsibility to be aware of all legal matters for each state, the state that they provide services in, and to adhere and act within the boundaries of the legal framework for their respective state, county, territory or locality. It is the cleaners and clients responsibility to be aware of the legalities and to work within the law. Naked Cleaners FOR YOU (FOR YOU SERVICES), or TalentHub.foryouservices.com accepts no responsibility for the impact of the law on our service providers or clients, and both our listed service providers and clients indemnify us against any and all legal claims.
- The Cleaners / Service providers are also able to offer standard clothed cleaning offerings, should they be required to by state or county law (or as defined by the laws within your state, county or locality).
1 - Interpretation and Definitions
1.1 - Interpretation
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or in the plural.
1.2 - Definitions
For the purposes of these Terms of Service:
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest, or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
Application means the software program provided by the Company or Operator downloaded by You on any electronic device, named For You Services.
Buyer refers to users of the Service who are placing Orders for Goods.
Country refers to United States.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to the Operator and domain owner of foryouservices.com and talenthub.foryouservices.com.
Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to, or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
Feedback means feedback, innovations, or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance, or features of our Service.
Good refers to the items or services offered for sale, rental, auction, contact, or any other means of trading on the Service.
Operator (referred to as either "the Operator", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to the domain owner of foryouservices.com and talenthub.foryouservices.com.
Order means a request by You to purchase or trade by any means Goods on the Application or Website.
Seller refers to users of the Service who are listing Goods and making them available for trade by any means.
Service refers to the Application or the Website or both.
Terms of Service (also referred to as "Terms") mean these Terms of Service that form the entire agreement between You and the Company or Operator regarding the use of the Service. This Terms of Service agreement was generated by TermsFeed and fine-tuned by Sharetribe.
Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
Website refers to For You Services, accessible from foryouservices.sharetrible.com.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
2 - Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, You can contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://foryouservices.sharetribe.com/en/user_feedbacks/new
3 - Acknowledgment
These are the Terms of Service governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company or Operator. These Terms of Service set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms of Service. These Terms of Service apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If You disagree with any part of these Terms of Service then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of majority according to the laws of your country or the Country, whichever is higher. The Company or Operator does not permit those under that age to use the Service.
4 - Governing Law
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern these Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application or Website may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
4.1 - For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident.
4.2 - United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
4.3 - Severability
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force, and effect.
4.4 - Waiver
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require the performance of an obligation under these Terms shall not affect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
5 - User Accounts
5.1 - Account Creation
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us with information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
5.2 - Account Information
You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Account including, without limitation, Your name, Your email, Your phone number, and Your address.
You may have to provide documents to comply with identity verification.
Before or during posting Goods, you may be asked to supply, without limitation, Your bank account details, and Your identity documents.
Before or during placing an Order, you may be asked to supply, without limitation, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, Your billing address, and Your shipping information.
5.3 - Account Review
Unless part of a feature of the Service, We do not perform background checks or endorse any users. We do not accept any responsibility for the reliability, accuracy, and completeness of any information provided by users.
5.4 - Account Password
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
5.5 - Account Termination
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms of Service. Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service or delete Your Account from the Service, or contact Us for help.
6 - Content
6.1 - Your Right to Post Content
Our Service allows You to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, You grant Us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of Your rights to any Content You submit, post, or display on or through the Service and You are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for Us to make Your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use Your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
Service providers are responsible for their own safety, security and support processes. We recommend that service providers review, understand and adhere to the following processes to support their work, also ensuring they have access to a strong support network. Go here for the safety, security and support recommendations.
Our parent (foryouservices.com) Terms and Conditions must also be agreed to, to use our services. See those terms and conditions here.
6.2 - Content Restrictions
The Company or Operator is not responsible for the content of the Service's users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
Spam, machine, or randomly–generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other rights.
Impersonating any person or entity including the Company or Operator and its employees or representatives.
Violating the privacy of any third person.
False information and features.
The Company or Operator reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms, refuse or remove this Content. The Company or Operator further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner of any Content. The Company or Operator can also limit or revoke the use of the Service if You post such objectionable Content. As the Company or Operator cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect, or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will the Company or Operator be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
6.3 - Content Backups
Although regular backups of Content are performed, the Company or Operator does not guarantee there will be no loss or corruption of data.
Corrupt or invalid backup points may be caused by, without limitation, Content that is corrupted prior to being backed up or that changes during the time a backup is performed.
The Company or Operator will provide support and attempt to troubleshoot any known or discovered issues that may affect the backups of Content. But You acknowledge that the Company or Operator has no liability related to the integrity of Content or the failure to successfully restore Content to a usable state.
You agree to maintain a complete and accurate copy of any Content in a location independent of the Service.
6.4 - Intellectual Property of Others and Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property and copyrights of others. You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing Your copyright. It is Our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement of any person.
We are ready to comply with local regulations in that matter (Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), EU Copyright Directive, ...).
If You are a copyright owner or authorized on behalf of one, and You believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, You must submit Your notice in writing to the attention of our copyright agent via email (see 3 - Contact Us) and include in Your notice the following information related to the alleged infringement:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interest.
A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that You claim is infringing is located.
Your address, telephone number, and email address.
A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Upon receipt of a notification, the Company or Operator will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Service.
7 - Orders of Goods / Services
By placing an Order for Goods through the Service, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
7.1 - Position of the Service in Orders
Our role is one of a facilitator between You and the Sellers, using the Service. We are, therefore, a third party in Orders, which limits Our liabilities in any disputes between You and the Sellers.
We are not a party to any agreement You have with the Sellers. Any agreement You enter with the Sellers does not form a part of any agreement We have with you.
7.2 - Your Information as Buyer
If You wish to place an Order for Goods available on the Service, You may be asked to supply certain information relevant to Your Order including, without limitation, Your name, Your email, Your phone number, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your credit card, Your billing address, and Your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) You have the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information You supply to us is true, correct, and complete.
By submitting such information, You grant us the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Your Order.
7.3 - Availability, Errors, and Inaccuracies
We and Sellers are constantly updating Our offerings of Goods on the Service. The Goods available on the Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and Sellers and We may experience delays in updating information regarding the Goods on the Service and in Our advertising on other websites.
We and Sellers cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
7.4 - Prices Policy
The Company or Operator and Seller reserve the right to revise their prices at any time prior to accepting an Order.
The prices quoted may be revised by the Company or Operator subsequent to accepting an Order in the event of any occurrence affecting delivery caused by government action, variation in customs duties, increased shipping charges, higher foreign exchange costs, and any other matter beyond the control of the Company or Operator or the Seller. In that event, You will have the right to cancel Your Order.
7.5 - Payments
Payment can be made through various payment methods we have available. We rely on payment gateways that have their own terms of service and their own limitations.
Payment cards (credit cards or debit cards) are subject to validation checks and authorization by Your card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Your Order.
7.6 - Service Fees
We may charge You some fees (and applicable Taxes) for the right to use the Service. More information about when service fees apply and how they are calculated is displayed during your Order. We reserve the right to change the service fees at any time.
7.7 - Order Modification
You and the Sellers are responsible for any Order modifications you agree to make via the Service and agree to pay any additional amounts, fees, or taxes associated with any Order modification.
7.8 - Order Cancellation
7.8.1 - Our Order Cancellation Rights
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to:
Errors in the description or prices for Goods
Errors in Your Order
Mistakes from the Seller
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction or trade is suspected.
7.8.2 - Order Cancellation by Buyers
If You as a Buyer cancel an Order, the amount You paid (including the Service fees) is not refunded.
If something outside Your control requires You to cancel an Order, or if You think your Order should be refunded, contact Us.
7.8.3 - Order Cancellation by Sellers
If You as a Seller cancel an Order, the amount the Buyer paid (including the Service fees) will be refunded to the Buyer and will not be transferred to the Seller.
If something outside Your control requires You to cancel an Order, or if You think your Order should be refunded, contact Us.
7.9 - Order Dispute
If a Buyer or a Seller disputes an Order, the Company or Operator should be notified. The dispute will be resolved at Our sole discretion.
8 - Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
8.1 - Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company or Operator and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD (or its equivalent in the Service local currency) if You haven't purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or Operator or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or Operator or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these jurisdictions, each party's liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
8.2 - "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company or Operator, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of the course of dealing, performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company or Operator provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems, or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor Operator nor any of the company's providers makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company or Operator are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
8.3 - Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company or Operator.
The Company or Operator has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company or Operator shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms of service and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
8.4 - Translation Interpretation
These Terms of Service may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
9 - Disputes Resolution about the Service
If You have any concerns or disputes about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company or Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 - Intellectual Property of the Service
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by You or other users), features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company or Operator and its licensors.
The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.
Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of the Company or Operator.
11 - Your feedback to Us
You assign all rights, title, and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company or Operator. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant the Company or Operator a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
12 - Changes to these Terms of Service
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Application or Website and the Service.